Grief is a part of life. Learn how to deal with loss so that you honor the process, as well as learn how to cope long term.
In this 10-minute podcast, I will discuss the answers to the following questions asked by my co-host, journalist / PR specialist Hope Katz Gibbs:
- What are important qualities and practices helpful in coping with grief?
- What are the cycles of grief, and is there a straight path to feeling relief?
- How can you identify and accept your own unique process of grief?
- How can you best honor the person, or thing, that you have lost?
- What are helpful ways to handle others who are wanting to assist you through the grief process?
- How can understanding your past lives alleviate suffering associated with loss?
Download the podcast now!
For more information, and to set up a session to help guide you through the grieving process, send me an email: email@example.com.